Date Last Updated: April 14th, 2023
1. What are Cookies?
A “cookie” is a text file that a website sends to a visitor’s browser and is stored on Your computer, mobile phone, tablet, or other connected device (collectively, “Computer”). Cookies can store information about Your visit to and use of Our Site or other websites, can make that information available to Us or third parties, and can help Us offer You functionalities on Our Sites.
1. Kinds of Cookies We Use
Our Site may use the following types of Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are Cookies we use to provide the Site and its services and features, as well as to prevent fraudulent activity, improve security, and for system administration. Without these necessary Cookies, We may not be able to provide the Site or certain services or features to You.
- Performance Cookies: These Cookies collect information about Your use of the Site and enable Us to track Site usage and traffic patterns, assess the performance of the Site, and improve the way it works. For example, they may show Us frequently visited pages, help Us record any difficulties You have with the Site, show Us whether Our advertising is effective, and help Us estimate the Site’s audience size.
1. Options for Managing Cookies
Although most web browsers are initially set up to accept Cookies, if You prefer, You may decline the placement of a Cookie on Your hard drive by using the appropriate feature(s) of Your web browser software (if available) to delete the Cookie. Use your browser’s “Help” function for more information. You can also learn more about Cookies at http://allaboutcookies.org/. Please understand that certain areas within this Site may not function properly if the web browser will not accept Cookies.
You can also use WebMD Ignite’s cookie preference management tool to manage Your cookie preferences for the www.webmdignite.com website. Cookie and Privacy Preferences.
1. Choices Relating to Interest-Based Advertising related to Cookies
Some of the advertising networks and other vendors We work with may offer You with the opportunity to “opt-out” from interest-based advertising. To exercise this opt-out, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and https://optout.networkadvertising.org/. Please note that opting out through these mechanisms does not mean You will no longer be served advertising. You will still receive online advertising, but it may not be tailored to your interests, and the websites You visit may still collect information about Your visits.
The WebMD Ignite cookie preference management tool helps you manage whether Cookies on the www.mercuryhealthcare.com website share information about your visit with third parties, including network advertisers.Cookie and Privacy Preferences.
1. Further questions or comments?