Leverage guaranteed leads from provider profiles on WebMD and Vitals, intercepting consumers and giving them a platform to find care when they’re actively seeking it.
Capture new patients while they actively seek care
Enhance and promote your provider profiles with Ignite Care Finder. Provider profiles are published on both WebMD.com and Vitals, so you can be in front of consumers while they are actively searching for a healthcare provider. With more than 800K updated provider profiles, the WebMD and Vitals directory audiences maximize scale by generating patient interest in your organization and initiating provider appointments.
Program details include:
- Promotion of your providers within WebMD’s trusted condition content
- Top-of-page results on directory search pages
- Logo and 100% media ownership profiles
- Reputation management of your sponsored providers
- Live Contact Center agents available seven days a week to provide inbound calling support
- Ability to intercept and direct patients to your providers from competitor profiles
Drive action for care at crucial moments in the health journey
With millions of unique monthly visitors on WebMD.com and Vitals, you have the ability to meet campaign objectives and:
- Fill capacity gaps across your enterprise
- Drive patient acquisition leads
- Produce phone calls and online appointments (virtual and/or in-person)
- Increase market share
- Competitively blunt your competition
- Drive awareness and strengthen your brand reputation and leadership
Enhance patient acquisition with the right patient information
As part of the Care Finder program, Ignite Contact Center enhances lead gen capabilities by collecting the right patient information. With bilingual (Spanish/English) agents available seven days a week, we offer inbound support to improve patient engagement, capture appointments during and outside of standard office hours, provide logic-based referrals, and remove the burden of non-appointment-based calls.
Deliver measurable results while focusing on high-value patient activity
Placement of your providers is a result of proprietary algorithms that factor in profile content, keyword relevancy, and the geographical location of the consumer searching for care. Leveraging top-of-search and inline placement with relevant content fosters a high engagement rate.